Monday, September 12, 2011

How I Spent My Weekend

Wow, it's been a loooong weekend. But- all of a sudden, it's over. On Friday evening, I began working on my Mom's teaching blog. She wanted something custom so we bought some clipart, spent about a total of $20 and ba-da-boom, ba-da-bing, I made her a blog. I spent at least 20 hours crafting it. I made all custom graphics and used lots of trial and error. It's my first custom blog-making experience and we still have tons to do, but I'm happy with it, so check it out at makingmemoriesfirst.blogspot.com or click here Enjoy!
The one down-side to the weekend was I had no time to shop or read (my two favorite things). So, Becoming Marie Antionette is on the back burner, at least for the next couple of days.
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here's to a good start of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment